13/09/2011

Beautiful Lingerie, Boux Avenue

Ahh I am so excited about my latest online product purchase from Boux Avenue. It's an online store I heard about through another fabulous blog and the reviewer had purchased twice, and was highly satisfied. Having never tried this brand of lingerie before I was keen to look in the sale for a pretty bargain set and low and behold, they're also offering 3 for 2 on the sale items. And, to my luck, they also had all of the items I wanted in my size!

I'm a sucker for pretty underwear sets and wherever possible I like to wear matching, because, as they say about shaving your legs, you never know what might happen to you in a day and you want to be looking your best!

As you can see I got an absolute bargain order, free pair of knickers, £14 off the original price of the bra, and a saving of £9 on the other knickers. I also feel that £3 for standard delivery is quite a good price, although paying for delivery does annoy me, there isn't a Boux Avenue store near me so I cannot visit *sad face*.

In my current weight state I feel that I do not deserve such pretty undies, but as my boyfriend will be visiting me in a mere 15 days I thought I'd buy up a new set to make me feel good, and for him to enjoy too!

I shall have to see how this fits, and hopefully it'll be the start of a lovely lingerie relationship. I signed up as a VIP member too, so hopefully that will reap in some rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx