18/09/2011

Sleepy Sunday with Clippy and GlossyBox

I am in the middle of one of those days where I just don't want to get up out of bed. I mean, I've been awake for hours and have got up several times yet I can't seem to stay up. I just had a bath, put on clean pyjamas and ended up back in bed! Oh the life of a worker, such a wonder to have a day off.

In other news, I received many a parcel from my little spree online. I was awaiting 6 packages in total, and all but one of them have arrived in time for me to play with my goodies on my day off.


First up, I received my Clippy Bag! I was upset to see that I hadn't received a 'sorry we missed you' type of calling card on my doormat but it turns out my kind housemate collected up my packages and put them outside my room, it was like Christmas had come early! Anyway, I was so happy with the Clippy customer service because they recognised that I had placed two orders in succession and sent them in the same parcel, well done them. For the next few hours I cut out and created and filled up my twelve pockets on my bag. I was so excited I forgot to eat dinner and ended up going straight to bed, oops. I love that you can constantly update your pockets - now I can't wait to use my bag! Left - The front of the bag, adorned with fabric, ribbons, pictures, and photographs. Right - The bag of the bag, again I chose to include some photographs, fabric, ribbons and of course my most favourite Disney character - besides Cinderella and Belle of course!

 Another parcel was my September Glossy Box. It was my first box and despite all the hype and the frustration that this month they apparently sent sample sachets to everyone but the popular bloggers, I was ecstatic to receive two full sized products in my box. I have yet to use the Neal & Wolf shine spray, the Dead Sea Magik salt Scrub, the HD brows kit in bombshell, or the nighttime anti wrinkle/blemish cream but I know I'll be beautifying and sampling very soon! I really didn't like the smell of the perfume sample they sent, something called 'Plum' so I'll be giving that away.

I love the concept of GlossyBox, so much so that I have ended up signing up for Boudoir Prive and FeelUnique.com's BeautyBox too. I know this means I'll be spending around £33 on beauty products every month, and that seems a lot, but I plan to stop one eventually. It all depends which suits me the most. I would usually spend quite a bit on beauty products every month anyway because it's something I love to buy so for me these are, currently, alongside Boux Avenue, my favourite companies on the planet. 
I have yet to receive my Boudoir Prive box, they say they are finalising everything, but I am having a few issues with them regarding payment. The card that I signed up with was stolen and a replacement sent in its place. This means I have attempted to cancel my subscription and they say they'll still include me in the September mailing list so fingers crossed I can show you what's in that box when I receive it! The FeelUnique box doesn't start for me until October. 



I have yet to receive my Boudoir Prive box, they say they are finalising everything, but I am having a few issues with them regarding payment. The card that I signed up with was stolen and a replacement sent in its place. This means I have attempted to cancel my subscription and they say they'll still include me in the September mailing list so fingers crossed I can show you what's in that box when I receive it! The FeelUnique box doesn't start for me until October.

So until I receive another fantastic box from my other two companies, I shall enjoy the GlossyBox products immensely! Definite long term subscriber! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx