30/12/2011

Ciate Nails - Cupcake Queen


My lovely boyfriend J bought my this long sort after shade, 'Cupcake queen' as part of my Christmas gifts from him and I absolutely love it! This picture doesn't really do the colour much justice to be honest as it's a very bright pink, but not so bright that it's tacky and too in your face. Ciate describes it as, 'Hot pink with a funky irredescent hue that gives a slight shimmer.'

Ciate Paint Pots have fast become one of my go to brands for more high end nail products, as their polishes cost £9 each in comparison to Barry M's polishes which are between £2.99-£3.99 each. I love the long handle on the Ciate Paint Pots, and of course the little bow detail that's included on each bottle. J also bought me the Ciate white chocolate nail polish remover and that even has the little bow on it too!

If you want to try out Ciate's products go here and if you fancy your own bottle of Cupcake Queen go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx