03/01/2012

Goals for 2012

Happy New Year everyone!
Sometimes I hate the word resolution because it implies that I have to either wholly commit or not wholly commit to a certain list of particular things I wish to change at the beginning of each new year. So these are my goals for 2012, because I'll feel a whole lot more achieved and successful when I can cross each goal off the very long list I have created for myself (I like lists far too much!).

Goals for my body
  1. Floss once a day and brush teeth which whitening toothpaste twice daily ( I need to get into the proper whitening routine!)
  2. Use Bio Oil and Cocoa Butter religiously until all stretch marks have faded and disappeared.
  3. Drink more water
  4. Smooth over the bottom of my feet.
  5. Eat nothing at work, until I get to Florida and sample their McDonald's! 
  6. Go Swimming.
  7. Get down to ideal weight - no more flab! (i.e lose around 90lbs.)
  8. Make meal plans for when I'm at uni (healthy is the name of the game).
Goals for Uni
  1. Complete all Summative assignments in good time and to a high standard.
  2. Attend all lectures and seminars (remind self that fresh air at 8am is good!).
  3. Revise for and complete all exams with a 2:1 or a 1st.
  4. Create a weekly budget and stick to it.
  5. Walk home from lectures instead of taking the bus.
  6. Read more.
  7. Copy up lecture notes straight after each class.
  8. Pass the BSM (for work).
Shopping Goals
  1. Get a real pair of Uggs.
  2. Have a mini spree in Victoria's Secret in Florida.
  3. Get Daisy Eau so Fresh perfume.
  4. Buy more high end make-up, including getting familiar with MAC and NARS properly.
  5. Buy a whole outfit in Topshop.
  6. Get a Naked or Naked 2 palette.
  7. Invest in some Shu Uemura eyelash curlers.
  8. Buy a bikini from Jack Wills.
  9. Get a Cath Kidston bag.
  10. Invest in more high end nail polish - grow my OPI and Ciate collection.
Fun Goals
  1. Buy a scratch card and win on it.
  2. Have a perfectly wonderful time in Florida.
  3. Update phone contract.
  4. Work hard and play hard at the Olympics.
  5. Fit into the Topshop pansy skirt in my wardrobe.
  6. Wear my A&F and Armani shorts again.
  7. Replace entire underwear collection.
  8. Dye hair.
  9. Wear a pair of heels.
  10. Get another tattoo.
So there we have my version of my new year's resolutions. Let's hope this year will be good to me and that I can achieve lots of them! 
What are your goals for 2012? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx