20/01/2012

If I Were a Rich Girl #3

A few things I have found online this week: Embellished Jelly Sandals - Lipsy, Animal Print Midi Dress - Topshop, Vinylmation - Disney, Cami Top - Jack Wills, Crossover Body Bag - Paul's Boutique. (Images taken from respective websites, apart from the Vinylmation which I found on Google.)

I've been back at uni for a week now and am once again subjecting myself to hideous amounts of work with little room left to play. I don't know what's wrong with me this week but I've simply just wanted to crawl up in my duvet and sleep for ages and ages and ages. (This probably has something to do with the fact that my Landlord sent someone round to fix my bed! No more sagging mattress, yay!).
I am impressed with myself however, as I went to the Metrocentre, which is a massive shopping mall located in Gateshead, just outside of Newcastle and met Mr. Will Power. By this I mean I actually only purchase items from 3 shops, and spent £60. Which is pretty good for me! I got my first ever Vinylmation from the Disney Store, and if you hadn't already guessed by now that I am a completely Disney mad then I don't know who's Blog you've been reading but it ain't mine! (Look out for a separate Vinylmation post coming soon.)
I am enjoying my freedom and independence at uni again, I managed to create a warmish dinner for myself tonight (again, you must know I am not blessed with culinary patience and skill.) of sausages in tortilla wraps with salad. Sounds odd, but delicious.
Tomorrow I return to work after my 4 week hiatus due to the Christmas holidays. Always nervous that the work trousers won't fit...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx