25/06/2012

Neon Nails!

This week's nails see me take on a completely new trend for my own personal tastes - neon! I am usually more of an airy fair pastel and glitter kind of girl, but I couldn't help but truly fall in love with the Hedkandi and Models Own collaboration (I think I'll be buying all of the shades!) and 'Beach Party' is a fabulous bright neon orange that fits right in with the current fashion trends. I also couldn't really pass up the offer of owning Ibiza Mix too, could I?! The multicoloured flecks of glitter sit perfectly on the nail, and although I have only used a bit of Ibiza Mix for an accent nail I already love it!

Boots are also offering a buy one get one half price on Models Own polishes, so I got these two for £7.50 instead of the usual £10. Spend over £5 and receive a No7 voucher and a 30p off of a meal deal  voucher too - coupons galore!

Thoughts about neon nails? Are you a lover or a hater?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx