27/08/2012

Insta-Week

Had to get my finger glued :'(/Veggie Percy Pigs ftw/Comfy bed at home/New stationary for uni
Kim K is my iPad screen/Duvet day/Matching nails to outfit/Funny mounds in the garden

Travelling again/1st pint after many antibiotics/Daddy's anniversary/Mmmm, American goodness
I make a mean cupcake/Bought the whole of Boots & Superdrug/Ted Baked phone case/Swatchy swatchy

I have the best new tissues!/Balmi strawberry (review soon)/Blogging/OOTD for the train
Good morning world/Coolest make-up bag!/Nicki Minaj for Vivaglam MAC/Hi me!

Craving Krispy Kremes/Snog!/Blue eyes on blue eyes/Just you and me tonight buddy!
If you would like to follow me on Instagram please search for @louisekwilliams and I will follow you back!

What have you been up to this past week?





4 comments:

  1. I love these types of posts :) I'm now following you on instagram x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your instagram is just like mine - food and beauty! The best type ;) those cupcakes you made look glorious, and I hope your poor finger gets better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang Insta-Week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only tried Veggie Percy's recently but they're so good, seriously addicted! I think I might even prefer them to the original ones xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx