20/10/2012

Insta - Week

 I <3 Boux/Want this Ikea bedroom!/Bunny jumper/Lush haul
Just me and Tatty/Primark eyelashes!/Love froyo/MUA & Models Own

My lecturer said she liked my lipstick/FOTN/Rainy uni day/New Barry M glitter
Ask dinner/Kim K pleather dress/Lunch/Going to try this out this week

Caviar manicure/New addition to the house/Dyed my hair :-)/Outer space Louise
Bought matching stationary/Many colour in the sunlight/Dissertation nightmare/Best wrapping ever!

Come over and follow me on Instagram and I'll follow you back :-)
I'm louisekwilliams.

What've you been up to this week?


7 comments:

  1. I love that Ikea bedroom! Definitely my style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it! I would love to recreate it in my little space :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. That IKEA bedroom = Beautiful!! Just needs some pink fairy lights =o) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fairy lights! I have some curled around my headboard at the moment :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. All these pictures are so girly and cute! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that Bunny Jumper. Its so cute haha

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx