20/10/2012

Silent Saturday - Sharing Inspiring Things

Credit: Somewhere on Tumblr, if it's you, let me know and I'll say so.

I am feeling weird today. Do you ever have one of those days where you seem to get nowhere fast? Like, I have a million and one things to be doing on my Wunderlist app, written in my Filofax and even tacked to the wall written on post-its but I just can't seem to do anything of significance today.
I found this image while searching for 'motivation' on Tumblr and really liked the message behind it. If there's one thing I have been taught throughout my twenty-one years, that's think about the future, but live for the now. No use in worrying too hard about something that might not happen, worries only accelerate fear and nerves and that won't get you anywhere!

I don't really know why I am particularly writing this to be honest, maybe to feel like I've accomplished something. Inspiration can pop up from anywhere and I am all for people sharing inspirational images, quotations and stories. Perhaps I'll make this a weekly feature, I love the edits that people make on Tumblr for inspirational messages and it's only right to share them.

I hope you're having a happy and productive weekend thus far :-)


4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, every weekend seems to be like that for me! It's so frustrating, because while there are always things we should or could be doing, there are alsothings which get in the way. The message you posted is very true, and if I'm honest, quite scary - I dread to think of all the time I've lost!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a scary thought isn't it?! I'm making a conscious effort at the moment to write a to-do list for every day and then tick it all off once complete, it's helping!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this post! Tagged you for a Liebster award -- http://www.laurashaven.com/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx