17/11/2012

Inspiration For The Weekend #3

Found here.
This week I have been neglectful of certain things that should be at the forefront of my agenda. *Ahem, dissertation, ahem*. I know that university work, or indeed any type of 'work', is not the be all and end all of life, but sometimes you just can't help but feel uninspired to carry on and finish, especially when there's far too many other exciting things to be doing, like buying Christmas presents, or watching the new Twilight film.

I'm a big believer in the notion that something will always come out of nothing. You might stare at that blank page, the sheet empty of ideas, but if you stare hard enough, and are proactive enough, then I can guarentee that things will formulate and start to move along. Like the quote says above, hold on to the original vision, and trust that the process in which you achieve the vision was supposed to be completed in that way for a reason.

I'm not just applying this to my university work of course, I'm too much of a big dreamer to limit this idea to just one thing. It's as much about the journey towards the end result, than it is the actual result itself.

Have a fabulous weekend :-)

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx