11/11/2012

Lust List #1


Beautysets - Lust List #1I received an e-mail recently inviting me to check out Beautysets which is a website aimed at beauty obsessed people (like you or I!) which enables you to create magazine like features for your blog. If you're entirely HTML and photoshop illiterate, like myseld, this such a great tool to help jazz up posts like wish lists, tutorials and gift ideas and I will definitely be using it a lot in the future!
You can also follow other people and become inspired by their creativity, or simply browse through categories of sets like 'organic', 'nutrition' and 'how to'.

Do you think sites like this are a good idea?
Are you going to hot foot it to the website and have a go at making a set? If so leave me a link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx