27/03/2013

Slimming World // Week Six


After last week's blip I'm determined and back with another loss, -3lbs! That's 1.5lbs off the weight I put on in the 21 days I ended up having off for my birthday and when I was poorly! Happy me :)

I joined a new group this week, which is why my SW weigh-in seems ahead of schedule, and that's because I'm now at home in Devon for the next few weeks for my last Easter break from education (how weird it will be to not have set holidays any more!). It's both easier and harder to carry out my SW plans at home. It's easier because there are no temptations just to sit at home, alone, and munch my way through bags of mini eggs as I write my uni essays, and I feel more comfortable with the choices of food in the cupboards/fridge. But it's harder because I can't eat exactly what I want, when I want as I have to factor in family meal times. Also, sometimes there aren't the right ingredients to prepare my favourite dishes, and I don't feel that I have independence over my food choices. 

But so far so good, I'm aiming to get my stone award whilst I am away from Durham, 7lbs to go...wish me luck!

Loss to date: 7lbs
Time taken: 6 weeks.
Next milestone at: -10lbs
Reward: A new foundation

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! I also find it hard when I'm at home because I have access to such a range of goodies! I just don't buy them at Uni and it make life a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you :) It's a lot easier when you're in your own independent space and can do what you want, eh?
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh well done Louise, and good luck with the rest of your weight loss. My family are restauranteurs and it is nigh on impossible to eat super healthy, although thankfully it means I do always eat freshly prepared meals! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Michelle! It must be lovely having top notch chefs cooking for you though :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Good Luck! I'm in the same boat but I'm on weight watchers needing to get back to my weight I was last year for my holiday in May. I put on weight so easy its annoying! x S x

    Some like it beautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww well done, I've been trying to lose a bit of weight but really struggling. I'm thinking of joining a weight loss thing at the gym I go to. I struggle to eat healthy when I'm alone in my flat but when I move back to my parents I think it'll be easier (cause they can cook for me ;P)

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was putting off joining in with other people but it's honestly been the best thing I've done!
      xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx