08/04/2013

Just A Thought

Borrowed from Tumblr.
Here's a little motivational saying to keep you going in whatever endeavour you're currently undertaking. For me this relates not only to my weight loss journey, but also the 4 essays of between 2000-5000 words each that are my last chance to claw some marks for my degree. 

Even if you haven't managed to achieve all that you would have liked to on a particular day remember that tomorrow is another chance, and keep going. Don't give up. 

Just a thought <3

7 comments:

  1. Great post Louise, like you I'm currently battling through my mounds of uni work and it doesn't half grind you down does it!

    Best of luck with it, hope you get a lot done today xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you lots of luck with your uni work :) I procrastinated today whilst at the same time running many errands...can't decide if that's good or bad!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Nice bit of a Monday pick up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can't beat a Monday pick me up, eh?
      xx

      Delete
  3. I needed this today! I've done some serious procrastination and this is such a great quote to get you going!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you managed to get a lot done :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. This cheered my up today :) thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx