02/05/2013

Where Louise Went // North East Body Shop Event


Last Friday night I attended a small get together at The Body Shop in Eldon Square, Newcastle, hosted by Maddie. It was lovely to see some familiar faces again, and to meet some new ones too! I hope I managed to say at least a hello to everyone!

Look at all the yummy body butters! 
Beautiful eyeshadows.


Mini chocolate flavoured love heart soaps and lots of candles

 #bbloggers enjoying themselves browsing around the shop.
Goody bags!

I had a fab time having a browse around the shop. I'm already familiar with Body Shop products as I can't live without at least one of their Mango shower gels somewhere in my stash, but it was nice to get familiar with some of their other products and try out some scents I didn't know so well. I've fallen in lust with 'Chocomania' and Strawberry, with Pink Grapefruit coming in a close third. I love that the body shop has everything you could possibly need in a range of scents. Like, if you're a fan of strawberries and want to have a body wash, body spray, body butter etc in that scent then you can, brilliant!

Maddie had kindly arranged for us all to have 50% off for the night so I indulged in buying a Mango body spray and a Honey bronzing powder that I've had my eye on for ages. (Yes I know I'm supposed to be on a spending ban. Whoops!) I could have bought so much more but I was good and didn't cave in to spending too much over my budget for the night. I spent £13 in total which was a bit of a bargain in my eyes. 

If you're not too familiar with The Body Shop then I suggest that you hot foot it down to you nearest store and have a browse, I love their products and guarantee that you will too!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh looks like you had a lovely night hun! I'm gutted I couldn't make it :( x x x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!

    I love their body butters, I try a new one every summer. Their candles are great too
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to smell the new moringa set? I smelt it in a shop a few weeks ago and fell in love. Best smell ever.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx