10/08/2013

Lancôme, L'Absolu Désir Autumn / Fall 2013



I just had to share some snaps of a new Lancome collection set to launch in Autumn/Fall that I found whilst searching the internet for eyeshadow inspiration. The collection, named L'Absolu Désir, pays homage to the very city in which the Lancome brand was born, Paris. Each product is adorned with beautiful decorative packaging with a nod to La Tour Eiffel, and a stunning lace rose design. I can definitely see some of my hard earned pennies flying out of my purse in exchange for these beauties! Aren't they divine? I must agree with Paris Vogue, each product simply is de vrais cartes postales de la capitale...

Images found here and here.

A penny for your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that lipstick looks incredible! I love Lancome makeup, smells utterly amazing and works so well on me. xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx